Under the Patronaghe of the President of The Council of Ministers His Excellency Mr. Saad Hariri, the closing ceremony of this first capacity building project will take place at the Grand Serail on Wed. 17 July 2019, 9h30 A.M.
The aim of the ceremony is to:
- Present the activities and accomplishments that have been achieved through the project
- Allow for international scientists and space experts who have been working on space programs to present their vision for Lebanon’s Space Program and specifically the development of the first Lebanese nanosatellite.
The ceremony will be attended by:
- H.E. Mr. Saad Harir, Prime Minister of Lebanon
- H.E. Dr. May Chidiac, Minister of State for Administrative Reform
- H.E. Mrs. Christina Lassen, Head of the European Union Delegation to Lebanon
- The Ambassadors of EU member states who have supported this project
- Representatives of private sector companies in Lebanon who have expressed an interest in the Lebanese Space program
- Representatives of the different Lebanese Universities that are involved in the program
- Researchers & Students that participate to the CubeSat project activities
- CNRS-L members