The aim of Kick-off Workshop is to introduce the project, outline its specific objectives and present the CubeSat Technology project activities.
The event will take place on April 9, 2019 from 9h30 to 12h00 at the National Council for Scientific Research – Lebanon (CNRS-L), 59 Zahia Selman Street, Jnah / Beirut, Lebanon.
This ceremony will be attended by:
- The Minister of the State For Administrative Development
- The Head of the European Union Delegation to Lebanon
- The Responsible for the implementation of the Technical Assistance Facility to the Government of Lebanon
- The UN Special Representative of the Secretary General for Disaster Risk Reduction
- The Secretary General of the National Council for Scientific Research (CNRS-L) and the CNRS-L members
- Representatives and researchers of the different Lebanese Universities
- Representatives of public and private sector in Lebanon who can be interested in the Lebanese Space programme
- Invited Key-Note Speaker Prof. Amir Rustem Aslan, Manager of Space Systems Design and Test Research Center, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey